Monday, June 30, 2008

Captain Otto’s Painting

I don’t have a real problem with contractors who advertise low prices. That, in and of itself, isn’t a big concern. What bothers me is that such contractors often imply that they do high quality work for a low price, and anyone charging more than them is ripping off customers.

Such implications are dubious at best, and blatantly dishonest at worst. It would be refreshing if a company advertised low prices and acknowledged that the quality of their work and service is lacking. Their web site might look something like this parody site.

© BEP Enterprises Incorporated 2008

1 comment:

aaron61 said...

Brian,
The faux website is GREAT!!!!
I would love to put a link to it on my site. Although I have to admit we do not take deposits on most jobs. Most jobs are small $2,500 so we are finished in a couple of days