Tuesday, August 19, 2008

You’re So Purdy to Me

Because all work and no play make Brian a very dull boy, the following was written for my amusement, and now I offer it for yours.

From the moment that I held you,
And dipped you in the pot,
The truth was crystal clear,
A Wooster you are not.

Your hairs so soft and subtle,
Your handle hard and long,
If I could play the guitar,
I’d probably write a song.

You’re so Purdy to me,
I love to paint with you,
If you were a woman,
Oh the things that we could do.

I’ll use you in the latex,
No oil you will touch,
Please stay soft and subtle,
I don’t ask for much.

I promise that I’ll clean you,
Keep each hair squeaky clean,
Just keep on laying it on,
If you know what I mean.

You’re so Purdy to me,
I love to cut the walls,
If you weren’t a paint brush,
Oh we could have a ball.


© BEP Enterprises Incorporated 2008

No comments: